Selected courses completed to date:
- IST 110, Introduction to Information, People, and Technology.
- Professor Sturdevant provided an excellent look at Tuckman’s Stages of Group Development Model.
- Lead a team of students in the development and creation of a video. (Click here to view on YouTube)
- PHYS 010, Physics behind the headlines.
- I authored an article about new nuclear reactor technology. Here is a link to my article. (Click here)
- ENGL 015, Writing and Rhetoric
- IST 210, Organization of Data
- Lead a team of students in the development of a proposal to Flix2You.
- CMPSC 101, Introduction to C++ Programming
- Through this class, I discovered that I enjoy writing code.
- CAS 100C, Effective Speech
- IST 220, Networking and Telecommunications
- SRA 111, Introduction to Security and Risk Analysis
- Lead a team of students in the development and delivery of a video presentation about emerging biometric technology.
Selected courses in progress:
- IST 111S
- Team 10, “Insight to Impact” Leader. Course in progress.
- SRA 211
- Team 02, “Russia” Leader. Course in progress.
- SRA 221
- Team member, co-developed a presentation about digital watermarking. Voice of our presentation.
- Individual research paper and presentation, in progress.
- AN SC 100
- Team leader, “Cheesy Kurds”, Lead the development of one popular press critique paper. A second popular press critique paper is in progress.